Finding the ‘right’ school for our kids is no simple errand! You may consider a few components like foundation, notoriety and, generally significant of all – the educational program. One such generally acknowledged instructive board in India is ICSE. In case you are thinking about this alternative for your youngster, at that point investigate these top ICSE Schools in Hyderabad, which are eminent for offering a balanced learning experience.
Top 10 ICSE Schools In Hyderabad:
Let us investigate the full insights concerning each school, including area, offices and correspondence details:
1. Niraj Public School, ICSE:(*10*)
With more than 30 years of involvement with training, Niraj Public School remains as truly outstanding ICSE schools in Hyderabad. It is situated in Ameerpet, which is very much associated with most places in the city. In spite of being in a particularly bustling area, this school premises are very tranquil and serene. The grounds is exceptional with bleeding edge instructing technologies.
- Courses offers for pre-essential, essential and high school.
- Classrooms with projectors and advanced learning.
- Freshly arranged veggie lover dinners for all its students.
- Students are gone on out routinely for field outings and picnics.
- Spacious sports grounds with all the important hardware for actual education.
- Fully prepared Science laboratories.
- Yoga classes for by and large well-being.
- Saadat Manzil, 6-3-864, Ameerpet, Hyd – 500016, Telangana. India.
- Phone: +91-40-234 135 43, 6303522821, 66661486.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nirajpublicschool.com/
Other Branches: One close to Dhola-ri-Dhani, however it is an IB board school.
2. Johnson Grammar School, ICSE:(*10*)
Johnson Grammar School, set up in 2011 in Mallapur is an all-inclusive grounds of the Habsiguda branch. It is viewed as one of the eminent ICSE prospectus schools in Hyderabad, with steady top rankings and grants of greatness. The co-ed school offers English medium training from Class I to X. Understudies who wish to proceed their eleventh and twelfth are offered ISC board (The Indian School Certificate).
- The school follows a precise methodology of discovering that covers generally physical and mental development.
- It conducts a few abstract and club exercises to empower learning past the classroom.
- Students are gone on out on outings and excursions.
- Courses on dance, show, and other co-curricular exercises are offered.
- Food is given to all students.
- H. No.- 16/a Mallapur Road, Nacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500076.
- Phone: +91 40 27173333, 27152222, 7661046622, 7661046633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.jgschool.org/
- Other Branches: Johnson Grammar School in Habsiguda.
3. Hyderabad Public School:(*10*)
Hyderabad Public School, situated in Begumpet, is perhaps the most esteemed instructive organizations in the city. It is housed in a recorded structure developed by Mir Osman Ali Khan, the Seventh Nizam of the at that point Hyderabad. A few powerful characters like Satya Nadella, Harsha Bhogleetc are graduated class of this very school. HPS is viewed as truly outstanding ICSE schools in Hyderabad for eleventh and twelfth classes.
- It is probably the most established school in the city with an enormous grounds of 122 acres.
- Sports offices like dashing track, 4 badminton courts, horse riding, Obstacle course and so forth are provided.
- A immense library with an on the web and disconnected perusing facility.
- There is an in-house feasting office with a 3500 sqft kitchen.
- Fully-prepared science laboratories.
- Separate Nursing room and normal clinical tests are conducted.
- 1-11-87 and 88, S.P. Street, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Pin Code: 500016.
- Phone: 040-27761546/040-67590000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://hpsbegumpet.org.in/
- Other Branches: HPS, Ramanthapur
4. Vidyaranya High School:(*10*)
Vidyaranya High School was set up in 1961 by Mrs Shanta Rameshwar Rao. It is one of the first class ICSE schools in Hyderabad which intends to offer peaceful figuring out how to understudies. This Co-ed Day researcher school has a lovely 5-section of land grounds with full-prepared scholastic and co-curricular framework. There are 28 study halls, and the understudy to educator proportion is 1:15.
- No tension on the understudies and the accentuation isn’t given to evaluations or rankings.
- There are a lot of additional round courses like dance, dramatization, craftwork, vocal music etc.
- Workshops are directed to give an involved learning experience to students.
- There is a library, pool, b-ball court and sports ground.
- The grounds is furnished with Wi-Fi Internet.
- Green Gates Apartment, Door No 5-9-20, inverse the Secretariat, Saifabad, Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063.
- Phone: 040 2323 5146
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.vidyaranyaschool.com/
Other Branches: N/A
5. Nasr Boys School:(*10*)
Nasr School of Boys is perhaps the most esteemed schools in Hyderabad that offers an ICSE circculum. It is a piece of the Nasr Educational society which has separate grounds for young ladies and co-ed also. The Gachibowli grounds that is only for young men brags of an excellent 5-section of land grounds with a-list offices. It offers courses from class 1 to Class 10.
- Students are presented to global societies and happenings in the world.
- Learning occurs past the study hall through standard workshops and meetups.
- Special occasions like Tree estate, tiger selection are led to make mindfulness in students.
- All-round schooling is given, which covers exercises like football, horse riding, tumbling, music, dance etc.
- No. 1-72-4/4, Survey No. 47, Serilingampally, GachiBowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
- Phone: 040 2300 1833
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://boys.nasrschool.in/
Other Branches: Somajiguda (Pre-Primary), Khairatabad (Girls), Boys (Gachibowli).
[See More: Best International Schools In Hyderabad]
6. Record The School:(*10*)
Slate, the School, was begun in 2001 by Vasireddy Amarnath and is essential for the Vasireddy Educational Society. It is one of the top ICSE schools in Hyderabad and has different branches in the city. The Bowrampet grounds, specifically, is a huge, 2-section of land grounds with all the essential offices for an upbeat learning experience. Best of all, school concentrates more than instructing understudies past the recommended syllabus.
- All homerooms and transports are completely cooled for an agreeable stay.
- There is a pool with downpour dance facility.
- International principles sports offices for Basketball, Volleyball and Throwball.
- Many discussions for understudies to apply hypothetical information into genuine reasonable applications.
- D-No: 6-149, Street No: 366/B, Bowrampet (V), Dundigal – Gandimaisamma Mandal, Medchal – Malkajgiri Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana – 500043.
- Phone: +91-8331043735, +91-8331043725
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.slate-theschool.com/
Other Branches: Abids, Ameerpet, Karmanghat and Himayathnagar (Outstation branches-Vijayawada, Tirupati).
7. Global School Shaikpet:(*10*)
International School Shaikpet is one of the main ICSE schools in Hyderabad. It was set up by Dr Kakarla Subba Rao, who is a Padma Shri Awardee and a prestigious Radiologist. The school is situated in close area to Hitech city and Gachibowli. A rambling 3-section of land grounds invites its understudies with lavish greenery to offer the correct learning climate. One central issue to note is that the school the executives has confidence in consistent tasks and tests to guage the achievements.
- Well associated transport framework with GPS and security Cameras.
- Experienced showing staff and authority team.
- Spacious grounds with present day infrastructure.
- Well-prepared labs for PCs and sciences.
- Access to the library with a broad assortment of books and perusing material.
- No. 8-1-300/1 Shaikpet, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008.
- Phone: +91-8790075977, 040-23560983
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://internationalschoolshaikpet.com/
Other Branches: N/A
8. The Future Kid’s School:(*10*)
Future Kid’s School is quite possibly the most mainstream ICSE schools in Hyderabad, for some reasons. First and foremost, it has the standing of having an understudy driven methodology, where children are given the main concern. They are not compressed and are permitted to investigate their inward qualities. Besides, the non-showing staff, including drivers and aayas, are treated with deference and addresses as Bhayyas and Didis. This is one illustration of the standards on which the schools run.
- Serene grounds aways from the disorder of the principle city.
- Tasty, nutritious food is given to each understudy, and fastidious eaters are checked well.
- Classrooms are not overwhelmed by instructors, and understudies are urged to participate.
- Vast jungle gym for youngsters to move around unreservedly and play.
- Student votings are directed to improve administration skills.
- Plot No. 2-95, Survey No. 284, Puppal Guda, Rajendranagar Mandal, RR Dist. Hyderabad – 500089.
- Phone: +91 73066 19742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.fkshyderabad.com/
Other Branches: N/A
9. Sri Aurobindo International School:(*10*)
Sri Aurobindo International School was established in 1967 by Prof.V. Madhusudan Reddy, who was a famous researcher and a supporter of Sri Aurobindo’s lessons. The school is partnered to ICSE board. The significance is given to balanced schooling that incorporates physical, mental and otherworldly turn of events. Confirmations are restricted, and once the study hall limit is satisfied, no additional applications will be entertained.
- The school has a no school uniform policy.
- Transportation is accommodated significant distance trav